Blinds, Curtains & Soft Furnishings For Hospitality & Leisure Industry
Achieve your ideal design vision with the biggest names in textiles & blindsstart a project
From bedrooms to private dining, reception areas to administrative offices we have a range of blinds, curtains and soft furnishings to suit your needs and budget.
We work with the biggest names in the textiles world – choose fabrics from award-winning Prestigious Textiles and the famed Harlequin to name just two suppliers.
We have teams of skilled seamstresses and upholsterers on hand to create the right solution for you. From beautiful, bespoke roman blinds to matching curtains and chairs to bump and battening of uneven walls.
Our experience and product range are invaluable to help you achieve the perfect design for your project. Our Commercial Team are happy to help you at any stage in your project – from initial design ideas through to installation.
You can call upon the support of our experts – specialists in designing for the hotel and leisure industry, having worked with some of the biggest hotels in the country including Gleneagles, Trump Turnberry and St Andrews Old Course Hotel.
Get the right solution first time
- Dedicated Project Manager local to you
- Dedicated Commercial Support Team
- Free consultation and quote
- Comprehensive range of products and fabrics
- Free Fabric / Product Samples
Roller Blinds For Hospitality
- Ideal for all window types.
- Available in Flame Retardant, Blackout, Dim Out, Solar Reflective & PVC options. Teflon coating is also available providing a stain resistant finish.
- Available in spring, chain, crank or electric operation.
- Maximum sizes up to 5m wide x 10m drop.
Verticals Blinds For Hospitality
- Ideal for interior windows – can be opened, closed or tilted for light control.
- Available in Flame Retardant, Blackout, Dim Out, Solar Reflective & PVC options.
- Easy to clean – machine washable or simply wipe clean.
- Available with chain, crank or electric operation.
- Maximum size of 6m wide with a drop of 8m.
- Curved or sloping tracks available for awkward windows.
Venetian Blinds For Hospitality
- Available in 4 different slat widths – 16mm, 25mm, 35mm & 50mm.
- The 16mm & 25mm systems can be integrated within double glazed units with simple controls for opening and closing.
- Ideal for security as they can be angled blocking visibility into the building but allowing guests to see out.
- Aluminium slat is Flame Retardant and easy to clean.
- Available with cord, wand, chain, crank or electric operation.
Wood Venetian Blinds For Hospitality
- A stylish finish to any hotel room or dining area.
- Available in 25mm, 35mm, 50mm & now 63mm slat sizes.
- Flame Retardant sustainable wood.
- Tape option available.
- Cord, chain, crank or electric operation.
Premium Blinds, Soft Furnishings and Re-Upholstery Services
The images below show examples of Goldcrest Blinds’ work for hotels and bars across Scotland. We offer a FREE, no obligation consultation to discuss your requirements, tailored to your budget. Contact our Senior Sales Executive Mr Sandy Campbell who has over 40 years experience in the industry.
Simply get in touch by email to email@example.com or call us on 01786 447 647.
Click thumbnail image to start gallery:
How can we help you today?
- Would you like to discuss your project?
- Want us to send you more information?
- Need a specification written for you?
Please get in touch with our Commercial Team.
Goldcrest Blinds, Crest Business Centre, 2 Glen Tye Road, Stirling FK7 7LH
Tel: +44 (0) 1786 447 647
Request a call back
Enter your details below and we will call you back. Our office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm so there’s usually someone ready to help.
Our Commercial Team has worked on some fantastic projects. Here are some highlights.
Shading and soft furnishings for Rick’s Bar, Edinburgh
Recent Client List
Top Construction Companies including Balfour Beatty, Laing O’Rourke, Robertson Construction, Morrison Construction, BAM, AKP, Morris Spottiswood, Bowmer & Kirkland, Clark Contracts & many more.
Private Companies across different sectors including Scottish Power, BAE Systems, The Old Course (St Andrews), Trump Turnberry, Loch Lomond Golf Club & more.
Public Organisations such as the NHS including Little France Hospital (Edinburgh), Aberdeen Royal Infirmary & Forth Valley Royal Hospital; Aberdeen University, Marischal College, Abertay University, Dundee University; Scottish National Portrait Gallery & new V&A Museum in Dundee; Scottish Ballet HQ & more.