Commercial Curtains, Tracks & Rail Systems
From luxury hotels to hospital wards to the theatre stage, we curtains & tracks expertsstart a project
We have a dedicated production facility for manufacturing our curtains giving us total control over quality and delivery.
Curtains & Soft Furnishings
We are experts in manufacturing and installing curtains, cushions, fabric blinds and other soft furnishings for hotels, bars, clubs, spas, boutiques and other commercial properties.
- We offer a wide range of fabrics from the top names in textiles including Harlequin, Prestigious Textiles, Voyage and others.
- We can supply and fit an entire room with premium blinds, soft furnishings and re-upholstery service.
- Bump and Battening – smooth uneven walls, improve sound proofing and create an impressive look with stretched fabric applied to your walls.
- We’ve worked on projects at top hotels including Gleneagles, St Andrews’ Old Course Hotel, Trump Turnberry and Loch Lomond Golf and Country Club.
Performance Curtains & Curtain Tracks
Our Commercial Team can supply and install performance curtains on a large scale such as for theatre stages, school assembly halls, and ballrooms or smaller size such as those required in the health and leisure sectors.
- Choose from our extensive range of curtain track systems to cover light-weight, medium-weight and heavy-weight application.
- We can supply and install hand operated, cord operated and electric curtain track systems.
- We are experienced suppliers of the top names in the industry including Silent Gliss 1080 curtain track system, Goelst 2200 system and Yewdale Movatrack
- Our partnership with the top fabric suppliers allows our Commercial Team to offer you a wide range including special property fabrics and sheers.
Cubicle Track Systems
Most commonly used in multiple-bed hospital wards, we are experts in supplying and installing rail systems for cubicles, showers and as room dividers.
- Curved or shaped – we can build a track system to suit virtually every project.
- We are experts in supplying and installing the Silent Gliss 6100 cubicle track system – the most widely used cubicle track in the world.
- We also offer Goelst 4100 and Yewdale Movatrack.
- We can supply and install track systems that conform to NHS requirements (HTM66) with anti-microbial coating to help with infection control.
- Anti-ligature track systems are available for environments with vulnerable users.
- Motorised Operation – Wall Switch, Remote Control, Full Automation via BMS
- Gearbox/Crank Operations with fixed or detachable handles to prevent unauthorised use.
Need more information?
Call us and speak to our product experts on 01786 447 647
We have detailed literature on the products that we offer including system specifications, component drawings, operating manuals etc. Contact us via phone or email to request.
Our Commercial Solutions For Your Sector:
How can we help you today?
- Would you like to discuss your project?
- Want us to send you more information?
- Need a specification written for you?
Please get in touch with our Commercial Team.
Goldcrest Blinds, Crest Business Centre, 2 Glen Tye Road, Stirling FK7 7LH
Tel: +44 (0) 1786 447 647
Request a call back
Enter your details below and we will call you back. Our office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm so there’s usually someone ready to help.