Goldcrest has over 30 years experience of supplying quality blinds to our customers throughout Scotland and the rest of the UK. We have the most extensive choice of blind systems and fabric designs available anywhere. We provide blinds from customers from Universities to 5 star Hotels.
We are a diverse, curious team that believes in shared success and enabling people to be themselves and work in ways they work best. Our small expert team works alongside other expert people on some of the most ambitious, innovative projects in the country, and we are committed to offering our people a rewarding career journey where you can shape how you grow. If you want to feel listened to and understood in an environment where your opinion counts and your ideas are encouraged, you’ve come to the right place!
Goldcrest Blinds are looking to recruit a Surveyor with experience in the construction industry. The successful candidate should possess a willingness to learn and possess excellent communication skills. Knowledge of the blinds industry would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Support the project team in all commercial matters
- Being responsible for the financial and technical aspects of contracts including procurement, invoicing and payment to ensure effective cash-flow management and meet profit.
- Maintain client relationship and act as liaison with clients on specific project
- Liaise with the site teams and take the lead with contract administration, including record keeping.
- Prepare Works Contractor documentation and payment notices
- Ensure the accurate and timely evaluation and agreement of final quantities, revised and additional items, rates and compensation events
- Identify additional entitlement under the contract including the monitoring of daily records
- Monitoring, Recording and Presentation of relevant Cost Data
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite
- Reading and accurately interpreting drawings and specifications.
- Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a dedicated attitude
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within your career
- Possess strong communication skills and can consistently offer an excellent standard of customer care
Hours:Full-time, 40 hours per week 8 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Location: Goldcrest, Stirling, Stirlingshire, GB
Benefits: Company pension scheme; on-going training
Salary: Dependant on experience
Application: In the first instance, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2019-07-01 | Valid 2019-08-01