Goldcrest has over 30 years experience of supplying quality blinds to our customers throughout Scotland and the rest of the UK. We have the most extensive choice of blind systems and fabric designs available anywhere. We provide blinds from customers from Universities to 5 star Hotels.
We are a diverse, curious team that believes in shared success and enabling people to be themselves and work in ways they work best. Our small expert team works alongside other expert people on some of the most ambitious, innovative projects in the country, and we are committed to offering our people a rewarding career journey where you can shape how you grow. If you want to feel listened to and understood in an environment where your opinion counts and your ideas are encouraged, you’ve come to the right place!
Self Employed Sales Advisor
Location: Goldcrest, Stirling, Stirlingshire, GB
Hours: Contract, Flexible
Salary: Earn commission on all sales and installations.
Due to our continued success, Goldcrest Furnishings are looking to contract a Sales Advisor on a Self-Employed basis.
As an in-home advisor, you’ll go to customers’ homes to measure for blinds and curtains then return to fit them. You can work flexible appointments to suit you.
You’ll need £1,500 to start your business. This covers all the training and tools needed to get your business going and we’ll provide ongoing support. Appointments are booked in by head office and you should make back your investment within a few weeks.
You will be given all the equipment and support you need to succeed including:
- Sample Books across all blinds and curtains in our range.
- Sample products to easily showcase our quality products.
- Measuring and fitting equipment, including power tools, hand tools and a high-quality tool kit.
- A tablet and easy-to-use ordering software.
- Branded shirts and jacket
- Product training across all products
- Professional support and guidance to help grow
We will do all the marketing required to provide you with a busy diary of customer appointments every week. You can count on the backing of a well established brand with dedicated customer services and marketing teams helping you along the way.
For a start up cost of £1,500 you get a pop-up business ready to start earning you money. You will be your own boss and work the hours that suit you. You will earn a 17% commission on every order you successfully sell and install.
You will typically earn back your initial investment back within six weeks. The more hours you work, the bigger your return.
A fully branded van would be available for use for a monthly fee of £250. This will be serviced and taxed, you just need to add your fuel.
Application: In the first instance, submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Goldcrest, Stirling, Stirlingshire, GB Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week Salary: Meets National Minimum Wage per annum.
Description: Goldcrest Furnishings is a locally based national supplier of window blinds and curtains and is looking to recruit two enthusiastic Office Administrators for our busy office. The successful candidate should possess strong administration skills and have an appreciation of the importance of quality customer service. Knowledge of home textiles would be an advantage, but not essential as training would be given. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take incoming calls from customers and others.
- Input sales orders.
- Support the production process.
- Explain and promote company products for existing and prospective customers.
- Address customer problems.
- Help with stock control and purchasing process.
- Assist with marketing initiatives
- Associated administrative duties
- Confident and friendly telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- PC proficient with MS Office especially Excel.
- Accurate data inputting skills.
- Effective team player.
- Good time management.
- Hours: 40 hours per week. 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. Potential for additional Saturday Work.
- Benefits: Company pension scheme; on-going training
- Salary: Depending on Experience. Meets National Minimum Wage
- Application: In the first instance, submit your CV to email@example.com
Goldcrest Blinds are looking to recruit a Surveyor with experience in the construction industry. The successful candidate should possess a willingness to learn and possess excellent communication skills. Knowledge of the blinds industry would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Support the project team in all commercial matters
- Being responsible for the financial and technical aspects of contracts including procurement, invoicing and payment to ensure effective cash-flow management and meet profit.
- Maintain client relationship and act as liaison with clients on specific project
- Liaise with the site teams and take the lead with contract administration, including record keeping.
- Prepare Works Contractor documentation and payment notices
- Ensure the accurate and timely evaluation and agreement of final quantities, revised and additional items, rates and compensation events
- Identify additional entitlement under the contract including the monitoring of daily records
- Monitoring, Recording and Presentation of relevant Cost Data
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite
- Reading and accurately interpreting drawings and specifications.
- Ability to work flexibly with strong organisational skills to manage workload
- Innovative and adaptable to change with a dedicated attitude
- Willingness to develop, learn and progress within your career
- Possess strong communication skills and can consistently offer an excellent standard of customer care
Hours:Full-time, 40 hours per week 8 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Location: Goldcrest, Stirling, Stirlingshire, GB
Benefits: Company pension scheme; on-going training
Salary: Dependant on experience
Application: In the first instance, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 2019-07-01 | Valid 2019-08-01